What can we offer?
We are a dynamic and powerful team who are committed to providing a range of Continuous Professional Development opportunities within staff teams across all sectors of early years provision.
How can we offer these opportunities?
We can support CPD tailored to the needs of your setting. For example:
- Working specifically with children under 3, including aspects such as baby brain development, communication and language, building resilience, early music and the development of creativity, continuity and progression through active learning within A Curriculum for Excellence.
- Working with children under-5.
- Supporting successful learning through observation, profiling and offering appropriate learning environments.
- Supporting children to take their learning forward.
- Developing creativity.
- Quality assurance support, eg. pre- and post-inspection.
- Management of early years settings.
- Supporting the implementation of A Curriculum for Excellence and Assessment is for Learning.
- Supporting the development of the four capacities through children’s participation.
Customise an encounter with your own staff team or join with another early years’ setting to share the cost and experience.